Rock-Ola PEAVEY Ultra IPR200 AMPLIFIER Upgrade
Please note: Due to the high-demand for Rock-Ola jukeboxes, as well as supply chain issues, we only offer this item to our customers at the time of placing their jukebox orders.
All Rock-Ola's already included plenty of power. However, for those who in doubt thinking they may need that EXTRA KICK IN POWER consider upgrading to the Peavy IPR200 amplifier.
If you are planning to hook up extra speakers to the back, and or, plan on playing it for longer and louder than usual, this may be a good upgrade to add to your Rock-Ola order!
The amplifier will be installed, balance, and texted by Rock-Ola's expert technicians to it will perform the way it is supposed to perform.
Adding the upgraded amplifier after you get your jukebox is an option, however, Rock-Ola’s expert technicians would not professionally install it.
When Rock-Ola jukeboxes are finished, the shop leaves the jukeboxes including the upgraded amplifier is audio test more for several days before it is ready to ship.
About this product:
IPR2™ 2000 Lightweight Power Amp
IPR2 power amplifiers, designed for years of reliable, flawless operation under rigorous use. The groundbreaking IPR2 series utilizes an advanced design that allows Peavey engineers to dramatically reduce weight while increasing output power, reliability and thermal efficiency. IPR2 Series amplifiers are designed with a resonant switch-mode power supply and a high-speed class D topology that yields the highest audio resolution and efficiency available. This revolutionary amplifier offers the sonic superiority and unsurpassed reliability for which Peavey is famous, in an extremely efficient and lightweight design. Advanced technology and extensive protection circuitry allow operation with greater efficiency into difficult loads and power conditions. The DDT (Distortion Detection Technique) circuitry ensures trouble-free operation into loads as low as 2 ohms. DDT protects drivers and ensures that sonic integrity is maintained, even in extreme overload conditions. The IPR2's high-efficiency design allows the amplifier to operate at very low temperatures and does not require massive heat sinks to cool.
2- Channel independent fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers
• Revolutionary IPR class D topology
• Detented input controls
• Speakon output connectors
• Light Weight
• LED illuminated
• Combi XLR 1/4" inputs
• Rated Watts 2ch x 2 ohms: 1100 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 900 watts 1% THD both channels driven @ 1kHz.
• Rated Watts 2ch x 4 ohms: 600 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 570 watts 1% THD / 530 watts 0.15% THD, both channels driven @ 1kHz.
• Rated Watts 2ch x 8 ohms: 370 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 325 watts 1% THD / 300 watts 0.15% THD, both channels driven @ 1kHz.
• Individual signal pass 1/4" jacks on each channel
• Weight Unpacked: 8.16 lb(3.7 kg)
• Weight Packed: 10.80 lb(4.9 kg)
• Width Packed: 12.4"(31.496 cm)
• Height Packed: 21"(53.34 cm)
• Depth Packed: 4.7"(11.938 cm)