GX Curve Wall-Mounted Commercial Digital Jukebox
Before you purchase, please note the following:
• This item cannot be purchased for home use.
• This item cannot be sold to bar owners.
• This item can only be sold to companies that are in the coin-operated amusement or vending machine business.
Don’t just get ahead of the curve – embrace it!
Introducing the NGX Curve, an astonishing jukebox designed to bring new life to bar decors. With its stunning arc design and mesmerizing light show, the NGX Curve draws patrons in and keeps the music flowing. Its petite, curvy jukebox frame is small enough to fit on any wall, but demands attention from everywhere
Featuring a dual-screen display and offering millions of songs, whole albums, and even music videos, the Curve delivers non-stop, revenue-generating entertainment.
• Height: 33”, Width: 20”, Depth: 9.75”
• Weight: 80 pounds
• Upper 18.5” wide HD television display for videos, music promotions, and digital signage
• Lower 18.5” wide HD touchscreen display for music selection
• 1,000 Watt, 4-Channel Amp Sound System
• High-power computer core package that includes the motherboard, power supply, I/O controller, and a solid-state hard drive pre-installed with configurable selections of locally stored music
• Wired and IR wireless remote controls
• Dual BA bill acceptors (each with 500-note capacity)
• S1 credit card reader
• Broadband connection required for song and music video updates
This jukebox can be managed remotely using the AMI Co-Pilot app or via the AMI Operator website/jukebox owner website!
AMI Add Manager:
• Digital Signage from AMI Ad Manager is compatible with all AMI jukeboxes, the AMI Music platform, and Tap TV systems.
• With over a thousand pre-made templates to choose from, and an easy-to-use interface, it takes just minutes for installers, business owners, or designated location staff members to build a rotation of custom digital signage.
• Begin by choosing from a library of pre-made ad templates, easily searchable by keyword, theme, or event type
• Personalize the messaging with your own custom text
• Target a specific audience (families, happy hour, late night crowd, etc.) by setting its date range and hours of display
• Publish your ad!
• You can even upload and schedule your own custom-made images for display via the AMI operator website.
• Refer to videos for Product Intro, AMI Ad Manager, Operator/jukebox owner online accounting, Mobile APPS.
• Be sure to watch all videos - Available in images tab - Video tab 1 and 2
• Managing AMI devices at your venue, or across your entire route, can now be done right from the palm of your hand.