VALLEY PANTHER POOL TABLE - Cherry cabinet (6.5', 7', or 8')
101Inch / 8 Foot
Now available in a non-coin model: the tournament-tested Valley Panther. Perfect for homes, game rooms and locations where coin play may not be a necessity; but durability, great looks and tournament-quality play are a must.
As found on our popular Panther ZD-11 models, Panther Home features our warm Cherry finish, contrasting black top rails with high-visibility white sights, concealed-screw side and end trim, and player-friendly flush-mount corners and pockets The Panther Cherry Home model comes in 6.5ft, 7ft, and 8ft lengths.
From our acclaimed and hot selling Panther Coin and ZD-X models come our versatile Cheyenne Leather finish, concealed-screw side and end trim, and player-friendly flush-mount corners and pockets.
• Cheyenne Leather textured laminate finish
• Solid aluminum slate support for structural integrity and a flat playing surface
• Available - 6.5', 7', or 8'
• Five bolt cushion rail system with dual-density rubber for consistent play
• Solid one-piece imported slate
• Easily adjusted leg leveler allows one person with a standard wrench to level a table within minutes.
• One-piece ball return chute eliminates stuck balls.
• Flush mount corner casting and countersunk pockets for easier play and a smooth appearance
• Concealed-screw aluminum side and end trim
• Available colors - Cherry laminate or Black Cat finish with blacktop rails
• Standard Valley Teflon Ultra Green. Other colors and fabric brands available for an additional cost, contact us for details.
• Included - balls - sticks - cues
• Proudly built in Richland Hills, TX USA!
• L: 96” / 244 cm
• W: 30” / 76 cm
• H: 68” / 172 cm
• Weight: 760 lbs / 345 kg
• Ships in one box legs need to be put on