EDUSTATION PRO WITH INSTRUMENT POD
Imagine, an at school or even an at home professional quality flight simulator system that can teach your kids how to fly. The Edustation created and made by STEMPILOT is being used in 100’s or even 1,000’s of schools, community centers, military academies, homes, and many other facilities and institutions across the United States.
About this product:
The Edustation Pro delivers the full cockpit experience with “Hands On” NAV & COM Radios, Altimeter, Switch Panel, Trim, Flaps, and autopilot. Fully capable of flying ILS approaches and VOR and GPS Direct flight plans.
The Edustation Pro can fly from every airfield on the planet in one of 50+ aircraft. Students will plan and fly flights using basic algebra, geometry, trigonometry, physics, geography, and topography. Edustations are designed for classrooms where they can be nested together. Each Edustation has our tutored simulator learning missions teaching all the fundaments by flying through boxes in the sky.
Each Edustation Includes:
• STEMPilot’s easy to follow curriculum book embraces Project Based Learning.
• STEMPilot NGSS multimedia Lesson Plans on flash drive
• Simulator Learning Missions guiding the pilot through every step.
• Compact welded steel design, easy to roll in and out of classrooms.
• Instrument Pod with NAV & COM Radios, Switch Panel, Altimeter, Autopilot, Trim, Flaps 7 more.
• Forward view displayed on a 32? HD wide screen.
• Custom PC designed and built by STEMPilot to deliver stunning graphics.
• Prepar3D flight software by Lockheed Martin
• Flight controls – yoke, throttle quad and rudder pedals
• Surround sound for an immersive experience
• Easy plug-in and set-up
• No prior aviation experience is necessary.
• Student’s form “Flight Crews” for Collaborative Learning
• Excite Future Career Opportunities in Engineering, Aviation, Coding, Air Traffic Control, Air Frame and Power Plant Repair and more.
Using our Visual learning approach engages students by watching and hearing the video content before reading it. Our curriculum is used in STEM labs, Science/Physics classrooms, Flying/Aviation Clubs, After school programs or with a Jr. R.O.T.C. program. By teaching the principles of flight leverages STEM concepts in; geometry, algebra, trigonometry, physics, meteorology, geography, and topography.
Dimensions: 30.5” wide, 31” long, 58” high