The Atari Pong® Coffee Table
Look anywhere you want to....this item is PRICED TO SELL F-A-S-T!
Shipped DIRECTLY to you from the manufacturer!
Experience the Nostalgia
The Atari Pong® Tables are considered the "best new electronic table game to hit the market since Air Hockey!"
The Atari Pong tables merge high-tech engineering with the most beloved game from the 1970s.
Great for your home staycation, recroom, mancave, or even commercial setting where you have clients waiting and want to give them something to keep them busy and always coming back!
Examples: health facility waiting rooms, retirement homes, apartment comp [lexes, day care centers, State gaming facilities. The possibilities are virtually endless!
About the game:
• True-to-life representation of the classic Pong® gameplay done using custom mechanical components.
• Coffee Table
• Hide the control panels by closing the side covers and enjoy a neat retro coffee table.
• Equipped with a Bluetooth speaker so you can give your PONG tournament a custom soundtrack!
• Led & Clock Display
• Allows to gently light the
• room with a functional
• digital clock.
• Have a few friends over? With 6 USB ports, the table is your own sleek charging station. Juice for everyone!
• ATARI Pong® Table is inspired by the classic Atari game. There are no screens or digital software; the game is recreated with motors, rails, pulleys, and magnets.
• Five motors drive the mechanism combining logic to simulate the 2D physics of the original game. The ball and the paddles are all controlled by magnets underneath.
• With the ATARI Pong® Table you will experience the reincarnation of the ATARI Pong game on a whole new dimension.
• The power supply is a standard 110-220v, with a universal power connector. The cord comes out of one of the legs of the table, on the inside.
• Spill-proof and sealed; if someone spills something over your table - rest assured - all the critical electrical components will stay dry.
• Play Pong® against AI or against a friend. Looking for a challenge? Choose from 3 speed modes: Easy, Normal, Expert
• The volume controls two independent channels: music and sound effects.
• The table operates using trolleys and magnets, both of which help to move paddles and the "ball" around the playfield.
• The table can "play itself" using the built-in demo mode.
• Width: 71cm / 28in
• Length: 121cm / 47.6in
• Height: 49cm / 19.2in
• Weight 150lbs.
Optional matching ottomans available. Refer to the Options tab for more info!