THE GINZA LED POKER TABLE
8 Handed Round LED Showstopper
The Ginza is the perfect poker table example of stunning form meets ultimate function.The remote-controlled LED lights give the table a great feel, while the round table shape comfortably accommodates up to 8 players.
Fits More With Less Space
Round table magic - this 55in table can fit up to 8 players! Plus everyone’s closer to the action with a round table.
Best of Both Worlds
The Ginza has the added option of converting into a dining table with the available optional dining top. Convincing your partner just got easier now that it’s a classy 2-in-1 table!
Adding LEDs will upgrade your game nights & make your table a thing of envy! Our standard remote lets you control the colors, and brightness of the LEDs. Upgrade to the Wifi remote to control the LEDs with your smartphone!
• Fully customizable color, vinyl color and choice of playing surface materials and designs.
• Poker Dimensions: 55 in x 55 in x 31.5 in
• Converts into a dining table
• Dining Dimensions: 58 in x 58 in x 33.5 in
• 5 1/4 in Wide Flat Racetrack In Black Gloss
• 8 Player Positions
• 4 in Stainless Steel Cup Holders
• Features Our Modern Melvin Pedestal Leg In Black Gloss
• Solid Oak Pedestal Leg
• Faux Leather Vinyl Armrest Fabric With Premium High Density Foam
• Available in Black Gloss Only
• Plugs Into Any Standard US Outlet
• Matching Dining Top Option ( Dining Top available in Black Gloss only!)
• Weight: 130 lbs. Fully Assembled (+60 with Dining Top)
• Fully Customized Graphic or Template Design Playing Surface Available
• Two Beautiful Styles of Poker Dining Chairs Available
• 16 High-Quality Changeable LED Colors
• Controller Included
• Dimmable Light Intensity
• 5 Light Modes (Constant / Flash / Strobe / Fade / Smooth)
The Ginza is the perfect poker table example of stunning form meets ultimate function.
The remote-controlled LED lights give the table a great feel, while the round table shape comfortably accommodates up to 8 players. The Ginza fits in a comparatively smaller footprint than a long oval table requires. The Ginza is also well-suited for games where the deal rotates and with intimate play where everyone is an equally short distance from the pot.
Looking for a round table, with personal chip racks and no lights? Consider the more economical,