Street Vendor Popcorn Machine - 4 oz Kettle
• 4-ounce Kettle - 85 quarts per hour
• 3-year manufacturer parts warranty
• Easy to use and maintain
• Heated warming deck
• Old-maid drawer for un-popped kernels
• Stainless Steel food-zone for easy cleaning
• 20 mil anodized non-stick Kettle
• Tempered glass panels
From the boardwalks of Coney Island and Palisades Park these antique styled popcorn machines will remind you of an era when vendors sold popcorn on street corners across America. Sure, to create a fun and friendly atmosphere in any location, these commercial quality machines are available as a counter-top model or with the matching trolley. All the Street Vendor poppers feature stainless steel food-zones, 20 mil anodized Kettles (for easy cleaning), heated warming decks, old-maid drawers (for un-popped kernels), tempered glass panels and an industry longest three-year parts warranty.
• Thick Gauge Kettle
Anodized Aluminum Kettle These Kettle inners are constructed of thick gauge anodized aluminum for maximum performance and easy cleaning. Aluminum provides the best heat transfer of any "cookware approved" alloy while the 20-mil thick anodizing armors the Kettle for durability and provides a super-slick surface for easy cleaning. The Kettle jackets are made from stainless steel for corrosion resistance and easy cleaning.
• Heated Warming Deck
Warming DeckAll Street Vendor poppers have a 50-watt Heating Element in the base to keep the popped corn fresh and warm. Since heat rises, bottom heating is preferred to heat lamps that only heat the top layer of popped corn. The heated warming deck will keep popcorn at the ideal serving temperature for long periods of time. The warmer is necessary for situations that require that popcorn is available on demand like concession stands, convenience stores, parties or retail establishments.
• Unpopped Kernel Drawer
Unpopped Kernel DrawerYou won't have to worry about biting into an un-popped kernel with the Street Vendor’s old-maid drawer. The perforations in the bottom stainless tray allow the un-popped kernels to fall into the drawer leaving only fresh and fluffy popped corn in the holding bin. Simply "rake" the popped corn with a scoop and the old maids fall through the openings.
• Simple Two-Switch Operation
• Simple Two-Switch OperationStreet Vendors are designed to be simple to operate making them ideal for locations that have multiple operators. The Master Switch turns on the warming deck and the interior lamp. The Kettle Switch turns on the agitating motor and Kettle heat for a popping cycle. For safety, the Kettle switch will not operate without the master switch in the ON position.