Skee-Ball® Home Arcade Premium Skee-Ball Arcade Machine Ramp Color (Scarlet)
The first-ever Skee-Ball® unit designed specifically for homes, now you can own an American-made classic that's sure to provide hours of fun! With an LED pixel display, 6 game modes and official Skee-Ball® sounds made by the experts at LifeStyle77, a sister company of Bay Tek, the Home Arcade Premium is the perfect addition to any home's entertaining space!
• Skee-Ball® Features and Benefits:
• Features 6 different game modes with game rules displayed in colorful LED lights in the head of the display (game mode descriptions available here)
• Includes 4 heavy duty wood grain balls
• Colorful pixel display with exciting visuals
• Underside LED lights can be programmed to correspond to players
• Authentic cork ramp is 6mm thick for lasting durability
• Commercial-quality Skee-Ball® machine specially scaled for home use
• Volume control with official Skee-Ball® sounds
• For indoor use
• Made in the USA
• This Product is Made Of:
• Ramp color:
• This product is made of Thermo-infused Laminate, Engineered Wood, and Cork
Approximate Product Dimensions:
• 24"W x 108"D x 66"H, 245 lbs.
The Skee-Ball Home Arcade unit comes in two pre-assembled pieces, a head, and a ramp. The consumer is required to attach those two pieces together to play. Assembly requires two people
Care and Maintenance:
Plastic Parts & Display Panel: Use a mild, foaming glass cleaner and soft microfiber towel to gently wipe down these areas
Wood Surfaces: Use any good furniture polish and a soft microfiber towel to gently wipe down these surfaces. Try on an inconspicuous area first, if the polish does not react with the painted or wood surfaces, use on the rest of the wood surfaces.
White Target Rings: Use warm soapy water and a soft microfiber towel to gently wipe down the rings. Do not use bleach. For excess dirt, a Magic Eraser® pad may be used, but avoid contact with scoring decals.
Runway Carpet and Metal Surfaces: Use warm soapy water and a soft microfiber towel to gently wipe down these surfaces. Do not use bleach.