Legal Information for slot machines
The slot machines we sell should be permissible in your state for the following reasons:
1. The slot machines we sell are sold for recreational and or private use only.
2. The slot machines we sell DO NOT DISPENSE any money (coins or currency)
3. The slot machines will dispense a paper ticket that reads “Amusement Only” and displays the players credit accumulation (winning credits) that can be erased manually by using “hand-pay” key. (You have the option to select “ticket pay or “hand -pay” when placing an order.
4. Additionally, if you are looking for a slot machine that dispenses coins, then you absolutely need to check with your state laws regarding the machines age (antique). Additionally, any slot machine that dispenses coins is OLD and possibly an antique. Modern slot machines such as the ones we sell are an average of 3-5 years old. We do not sell antique slot machines or slot machines that include coin hoppers.
5. If you are purchasing a slot machine for business purposes then you are advised to check with your local laws.
6. The receipt we send you after a successful order has been places will read “Sold for amusement purposes only.”
7. Your slot machine purchase information is completely private.
8. The slot machine crates we pack your machine in WILL NOT DISPLAY THE CONTENTS!
9. We do not condone or encourage any illegal activity with the usage of the products we sell to our customers.
10. Why don’t other slot machine companies explain this to their potential customers? It could be one of several reasons such as the machine they sell are so old that they only work with coin hoppers, instead of modern ticket technology, or, they have not bothered to keep up with the current times.