Panther ZD11 – Highland Maple - Pool Table (6.5', 7', or 8')
Valley ZD11 Highland Maple billiard tables come in 6.5ft, 7ft, and 8ft lengths and has a built in Push Chute that takes most currencies.
Time-tested durability can still look attractive. Our new Highland Maple laminate, black top rails, high visibility white sights, smoothly-integrated corner castings, flush-mount pocket liners and hidden-screw rail trim for a timeless yet updated look. The 5-bolt dual density cushions, ¾” Seven-ply solid core cabinet with Valley Ultra cloth as well as using perfectly-balanced Saluc balls are all designed to improve playability…and profitability.
THE SOLID VALLEY FOUNDATION
• 3/4? Seven-ply solid-core plywood cabinet
• Side-by-side and end-to-end slate support
• Solid poplar hardwood cushion rails and top rails
• Coin chute housing, breaks away and replaces easily
• 5-bolt threaded-insert Panther Rail system eliminates dead spots
• One piece ball collector with chalk relief, quieter with no hang up
• Available table sizes – 6.5’, 7’, or 8’ – refer to options tab
• Cabinet color – cloth as pictured
• Magnetic Cue Ball separator without moving parts uses a cue ball the EXACT SAME SIZE AND WEIGHT as the object balls
• Diamond markers, permanently printed with clear melamine layer
• Valley Teflon Ultra cloth resists spills and looks better, longer
• Adjustable coin slot, takes most currencies
• Coin counter on door for improved visibility
• Proudly built in Richland Hills TX USA
• The Valley ZD11 Highland Maple billiard tables come in 6.5ft, 7ft, and 8ft lengths and has a built in Push Chute that takes most currencies.
• L: 96” / 244 cm
• W: 30” / 76 cm
• H: 68” / 172 cm
• Weight: 760 lbs / 345 kg
• Ships in one box legs need to be put on