Frequently asked questions
What is NEW AGE VR?
• NEW AGE VR is a motion simulator mostly for VR games. It is a gaming chair. You can sit in it and it will move your body in sync with the game you play.
What headsets are compatible with NEW AGE VR?
• Basically, NEW AGE VR is compatible with all the headsets on the market, but the game you play should support simulators.
We have tested NEW AGE VR with the following headsets:
• Oculus Rift
• HTC Vive
• Oculus GO
• Oculus Quest
• Samsung Gear VR
• Please note: If you enable yaw rotation in the simulator, your headset or the game should support motion compensation.
• On which platforms can I play with NEW AGE VR?
• PC - you can connect our simulator to the most popular titles on PC with our Free Game Engine,
• Oculus QUEST - You also can play Epic Roller Coaster on Oculus Quest. (More games coming)
• XBox, PSVR - with Sim Racing Studio software you can connect to certain games. Please check out the compatibility list here: https://www.simracingstudio.com/console
• What games are supported by NEW AGE VR Game Engine?
• By using NEW AGE VR Game Engine, you can connect the following games with the simulator easily:
• Assetto Corsa car racing
• Aerofly FS2
• DCS World
• Dirt Rally 2
• Live for Speed
• Nolimits2 roller coaster
• Touring Karts
• XPlane 11
• Project Cars 2
• XBox controller
• LI 2 Sturmovik
• Aces High
• Microsoft Flight Simulator
• GTA V
• Elite Dangerous
• Forza Horizon 4
Is it compatible with Xbox?
• Now there isn't any Xbox game that would support NEW AGE VR, and as far as we know, Xbox does not support VR and it does not have its own VR headset.
• You can play on PC with our simulator currently.
How can I connect my VR games with the NEW AGE VR simulator?
• The easiest way is to use NEW AGE VR Game Engine software on your PC. Download information will be included with your machine once you receive it. The link will be available via online download link.
• Use Sim Racing Studio software: Connect to the most popular games and sim accessories via SRS software on PC and even PSVR or XBox. Check out the compatibility list here.
• Use Sim Tools: The NEW AGE VR simulator is compatible with the Sim Tools Game Engine software that connects to more than 80 VR games. Some games you will surely enjoy: Elite Dangerous, NoLimits2 roller coaster, Assetto Corsa car racing.
• There is a basic setup description on our website here. Steps are the following: set the IP address of our simulator, install the plugin of the game, and assign the game's motion output to the 3 axes of our simulator (yaw, pitch, roll).
Are you developing your own VR game in Unity or Unreal? Use our SDK and build the NEW AGE VR support code in your game. If you need any support, contact us via [email protected]
• Games with native NEW AGE VR support: there are widely known VR games where the developer companies are building our support code in their games these days. These games will automatically connect to the simulator without any additional software on PCs, Oculus Quest and PSVR. Updates coming soon.
• Games developed by the NEW AGE VR Team:
• We have also started developing our own VR games with native built-in support code. They will be released soon and good news is you will get them for free when buying your own NEW AGE VR simulator.
Is there a weight limit for using your product?
• The recommended weight is 265 lbs / 120 kgs, and the device can functionally operate at a maximum weight of about 310 lbs / 140 kgs.
Does NEW AGE VR support motion compensation?
• Motion compensation is depending on your headset, not on our simulator. Open VR emulator software and NEW AGE VR Open VR emulator software support motion compensation on certain brands (currently Index and HTC Vive). Pimax has their own motion compensation solution but for Oculus motion compensation is currently not available.
• However, this could change from time to time depending on the actual development status of the headset.
• If motion compensation is not available on your headset you can turn off rotation on NEW AGE VR and can still enjoy any game with perfect immersion.
• We are working on to contact all the headset manufacturers and help them to make their HMD motion cancellation compatible.