Lane Master Pro Tournament Edition Bowling Arcade Game
- This is the same game you may have seen and played in arcades such as Dave & Busters!
- It is one of the most popular arcade games in the USA!
- Please Note: These are almost SOLD OUT for 2022 - Last Chance To Buy and SAVE!
Lane Master Pro Tournament Edition Bowling Arcade Game is a video bowling alley concept that blends the physical fun of an alley roller with the versatility of a video game. This makes it easy to have a Bowling Alley in your home. Lane Master Pro is the all-new single lane video bowling game. Perfect for home use, bars, shopping malls, arcades and a variety of street locations!
The game makes use of sensors to translate real rolls into the virtual world. Simply roll the ball down the lane and watch your hits happen on the screen. Traditional bowling rules are used and a with the overall style of the software matching the sleek neon lights of the physical cabinet. The gameplay is occasionally spiced up with special bonus games that would not be possible in a real-life bowling alley. Where the playfield length is the same as with classic alley bowler games (10'), players will instantly feel familiar with what to do as they approach the game. Combine the physical fun of a traditional alley bowler with the flexibility of a video game. Sensors detect the speed, angle, and spin of the ball and it is translated on-screen.
Lane Master Pro Bowling Arcade Game Features:
• Free Play or Coin Operated
• Family-friendly game play
• 32" LCD score display monitor marquee
• 42“LCD gameplay display
• 1 to 6 players compete by taking turns
• Attractive LED track lights
• Combines the physical fun of a traditional alley bowler with the flexibility of a video game
• Sensors detect the speed, angle and spin of the ball and is translated on-screen
• Includes 3 monitors, each 42? in size with HD resolution.
• Designed like a traditional alley bowler with a durable, smooth lane surface and an upright cabinet in the back
• Futuristic style is accented by the LED lighting is found throughout the game
• Roll a real ball down the lane; multiple sensors accurately detect the angle, speed and spin that is translated into the game
• Video game element allows for animations and a variety of settings without the complexity of picking up pins
• Traditional bowling rules with 10 frames, splits, strikes, etc. Operators can adjust the number of frames per credit
• Special “Golden Pin’ stage to win even more points!
DIMENSIONS: 26" W x 97" D x 101" H
• SHIPPING DIMENSIONS: 30" W x 58" D x 86" H
• SHIP WEIGHT: 500 LBS
• Voltage: 110 Vac 3 Amps (Standard Household Outlet)