King of Treasures Plus Fish Shooter Game 4-player Upright
King of Treasures Plus is a fishing game that allows up to eight players to hunt for fish. Players can join in the King of Treasures Plus game any time there is an open player panel. The player controls include a joystick to aim their guns at the various fish on the screen. The “Choose Weapon” button allows the player to choose what kind of weapon to use to catch the fish. The higher the point value will increase the weapons strength allowing the player to catch more fish.
There are four different types of Crabs that will either increase the number of fish caught or will give the player bonus points. King of Treasures Plus also has a Vortex Feature that captures all the same species into a Vortex, as well as a Lightning Chain feature that will trigger a Chain to catch more fish. There are plenty of bonus rounds and features that keep everyone hunting for more fish.
• King of Treasures Plus can be a four, six, or eight player games.
• Catching an Explosive Crab will trigger a large explosion to catch more fish.
• A Laser Crab will give a player one shot to catch everything in its wide path.
• A Roulette Crab will trigger a Roulette bonus game.
• Catching a Lightning Fish will trigger the Lightning Chain.
• Catching a Vortex Fish will suck all fish of the same species in the area into a whirlpool.
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Insert money for credits.
2. Press the power button and switch bets.
3. Press the joystick downwards twice and switch weapons.
4. Use the joystick to change the directions of the gun tube and aim it at your targets.
5. When you have locked in on a target, press the SHOOT button to fire. Also, if you keep hitting the SHOOT button it will accelerate the shooting speed.
6. When you hit a fish and/or it is successfully caught, players are rewarded with points.
7. When you have finished playing the game, press and hold the Payout button for 3 seconds.
The aim of the game is for the player to use their weapon to catch as many fish as possible until the game time runs out. Each player’s weapon has three power levels to help them catch different kinds of fish: Normal Speed, Accelerated Speed, and Aim for the Target.
There are 17 different species of fish in the game, 3 different types of crabs, three types of Jumbo Fish, and four BOSS characters. These fish characters have different values, so catching different fish award more points than others, and these values are operator adjustable. The value can be set onto either a low Odds Level or a high Odds Level.
• High-definition 50” LCD screen
• 4-player joystick
• Currency acceptor w/stacker: Accepts $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100 US bills.
• Operator onscreen game setting
• Ticket printer included.
• LED lighting to coordinate with the game.
• Superior sound system
• Available options: Multi Goose System to connect your games together (Refer to options tab)
• Approximate dimensions: 70.5"t x 42.25"D x 24.5"w x 395lbs.
• Designed to be played while standing up, standing up on a standard chair or short bar stool
Game Version Included (Fully installed and tested for MAXIMUM return)