Jet-Pong Arcade Beer Pong Machine
Jet-Pong is a hands-on party game for one or more with simple rules and exciting rewards!
Jet-Pong is everyone's favorite bar game, beer pong, with an exciting twist of fun technology and lights and HD displays galore. 1-2 players can experience this beer pong game like never before with some new bells and whistles that take this game to the next level!
Jet-Pong meets official Beer Pong Tournament regulations and is equipped with an automatic floating ball return, matrix score displays, LED playfield animation, HD graphics, and vibrant music. The red cups have sensors and LED lights to notify players of the score and what cup was hit. All players throw from the same side while ergonomically conserving space.
The patented ball jet that floats the next ball in mid-air is patented with Aerr Technology. Just reach out and grab the floating ball to throw your next shot. It will literally hover in the air before players.
Just grab the ball, toss or bounce it in the cups and the game does all the rest. From tracking balls, scoring, returning balls, and serving them right back up to you in mid-air.
IT'S LIKE BEER PONG IN THE BIG LEAGUES
The vertical display and playfield displays are stunning graphical enhancements and make the game visually captivating for all. They allow for total customization of the video display for ads, promos, videos, and more. Two matrix scoring displays (one for each player) also come equipped on the game.
MAGICAL FLOATING BALL RETURN
• Official beer pong tournament regulation dimensions
• 54" x 21" playfield LED
• One or two-player mode
• Customizable rear TV video display screen 31" x 19"
• Reactive animations and lights when someone scores
• Balls are returned automatically and float in mid-air with patented Aerr Technology
• Ping pong ball floats in mid-air for several seconds to allow for players to toss
• 10 red solo cup targets with reactive LEDs for scoring response
• Color coordinated LEDs for player designation
• Maintenance Mode for operator diagnostics
• Setup Mode to control ticket dispensing, credits, and more
• Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) 75." x 5" display score and number of balls left, cups available, and more
• Industrial grade air hockey fan and solenoids for ball recovery and delivery
• 2 LED cupholders
• Remote access with protected Wi-Fi
• Durable T-Molding surrounds the unit
• Convenient footprint allows for minimal space in room
• Quick-connect cables for ease of service
• Easy access rear panel for 120V or 22V
• 200 watt speaker system
• Matrix LCD scoring screens
• Ticker dispenser equipped
• Dimensions: 24" W x 104" D x 63" H
• 500 lbs