All Magicycle bikes are covered under our 2-year, all-inclusive manufacturer's warranty for the owner against all manufacturing defects. (All free accessories are not covered by warranty service.)
WARRANTY PERIOD AND TERMS
Only the original owner of an ebike purchased from Magicycle’s online or physical storefront is covered by this Limited Warranty.
The Warranty Period begins upon your receipt of the ebike and shall end immediately upon the earlier of the end of the Warranty Period.
As for warranty transfer, the ebike transferee can only benefit from the warranty when both of these conditions are met:
1. The 2-year package hasn't expired since the initial owner received it;
2. The new owner has the initial purchaser’s name and the original order number.
TERMS OF LIMITED WARRANTY
Magicycle will replace any component that is deemed to be defective or damaged (including damage incurred during shipment), except in case of user error. The warranty covers the listed products and follows the terms below:
MAGICYCLE ebike frames are covered by a replacement warranty for 2 years.
This warranty includes a replacement frame only. Labor charges associated with transferring parts to replacement frames are not included. An authorized Magicycle service representative will determine if the frame meets the replacement standard.
Magicycle reserves the right to use scratch and dent stock when replacing a frame under this warranty. Frame styles and/or colors not in stock may be replaced with a compatible style and/or color at Magicycle’s discretion.
Frame issues excluded from this warranty include but are not limited to:
2. Paint fade, scratches, and impact marks
3. Impact damage
4. Non-reversible modification (such as drilling or welding)
5. Chain guard mounted to the frame if applicable
Magicycle batteries are covered by a 2-year prorated warranty.
During the first 2 years of service – A defective battery will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer. The warranty period for a repaired or replaced battery will remain unchanged from the original purchase date.
No cash reimbursement will be made.
Batteries can be assessed and found defective directly by Magicycle only.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
1. Defects or damage resulting from accidents, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing, or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the Products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemical exposure, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
2. Defects or damage caused by private modification;
3. Scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage, unless caused by Magicycle;
4. Products that have the serial number or bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible;
5. Ordinary wear and tear;
6. Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by Magicycle for the Products;
7. Defects or damage caused by the assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment of the Products in a manner that varies from the Assembly Instructions or Owner's Manual;
8. Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorms, lightning, earthquakes, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuses, or improper use of any electrical source.
In addition, with respect to the battery, this Limited Warranty does not cover defects or damage resulting from the following actions or situations:
1. Charging with a battery charger is not intended or appropriate for use with the Battery;
2. Using a battery charger improperly;
3. If any of the seals on the battery are broken or show evidence of tampering;
4. If the Battery has been used in equipment other than the Bike for which it is specified.
Parts & Components
Original Magicycle parts and components are covered by a 2-year limited warranty. (If more than 30 days have passed since the date of receipt of the bike, the replacement of parts within the warranty period will require shipping costs.)
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
1. Parts compromised by corrosion due to exposure to the elements (moisture, heat, etc.);
2. Damage or deterioration of the surface finish, appearance, or aesthetics of the product;
3. Labor charges for part replacement or changeover;
4. Defects or damage resulting from accidents, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing, or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the Products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
5. Scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage not caused by Magicycle;
6. Products with the serial number or bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible;
7. Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by Magicycle for the Products;
8. Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from the Assembly Instructions or Owner's Manual;
9. Defects or damage resulting from external causes, such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorms, lightning, earthquakes, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuses, or improper use of any electrical source.
10. Ordinary wear and tear not resulting from defects in workmanship or materials. Wear and tear can be assessed by Magicycle. Parts not typically covered include but are not limited to:
• Brake pads
• Chain rings
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
If you believe your Magicycle has a warranty issue, your first point of contact should be where you purchased your frame or bike. If you purchased directly from Magicycle, all claims to this warranty must be made through Magicycle and submitted to [email protected]
. Proof of purchase and photos or videos of the damaged product is required to be submitted alongside any warranty request. Before making a warranty claim, you are encouraged to contact Magicycle via [email protected]
, as there may be a simple fix for your problem that does not necessitate filing a claim. Valid warranty claims made within 2 years of the initial purchase will be processed through Magicycle.
A deposit is required to replace the LCD display, motor, controller, and/or battery, which will be refunded in full upon receipt by Magicycle of the parts that need to be replaced.
Magicycle will not replace any part without first seeing photos or video of the damaged product. Customers must provide this evidence by email.
Attention: Magicycle will offer free components and replacement parts ( (If more than 30 days have passed since the date of receipt of the bike, the replacement of parts within the warranty period will require shipping costs), and any installation fees will not be covered by Magicycle without the after-sales team’s authorization.
Components and replacement shipping fees depend on the size and dimensions of each package. The Magicycle team will provide a pay link for customers to pay for the shipping through email.
Damage to a Covered Component during shipping is not covered by this Limited Warranty, but Magicycle will replace such damaged Covered Components if you:
Notify Magicycle through [email protected]
of a Covered Component damaged in the shipping process in 7 days.
Provide Magicycle with a dated picture of the damaged Covered Component;
Note any immediately recognizable damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading prior to signing off on the shipment.
Shipping damage claims are very time sensitive and it is your responsibility to immediately inspect the ebike for damage upon receipt.
If you choose to set up your own independent shipping methods, such as the use of a freight forwarder or other similar service, Magicycle will not replace any Covered Components damaged during such shipping method.
No free accessories are eligible for replacement or compensation if they are scratched during transportation.
NOTICE: We will not accept shipping damage claims filed more than 7 days after receipt of any products.