DR. DISH IC3 SHOT Basketball TRAINER
EASY OUTDOOR SETUP
• SETUP AND TAKE DOWN IN MINUTES WITHOUT SPECIAL TOOLS OR BIG HASSLES
PROPER ARC SHOOTING
OUR PATENTED DESIGN FORCES YOU TO USE CORRECT FORM SO YOU SEE IMPROVEMENT WITH EVERY PRACTICE
INCREASE SHOOTING PERCENTAGE
• TAKE MORE PRACTICE SHOTS WITH THE CORRECT FORM AND WATCH YOUR GAME DAY PERFORMANCE SURGE WITH THE IC3 BASKETBALL SHOT TRAINER
DEVELOP MUSCLE MEMORY
• QUALITY SHOTS, TAKEN IN QUICK SUCCESSION, TRAIN YOUR MUSCLES TO REMEMBER AND USE CORRECT FORM
• Rebounds both made and missed shots
• Gravity ramp manually rotates 180 degrees to return the basketball anywhere around the court
• 800 shots per hour when using two basketballs
• Improves your shooting form at a faster pace with improved arc
• Just 35 lbs for ease of portability to be used indoor or outdoor
• Sets up in seconds with easy-lift hoop install
• Net sits 17" above the rim which trains players to put arc on shots for better form
• 3" weave black rebounder net that reduces light refraction
• 1.5” Steel tube construction for durability
• SYSTEM TYPE REBOUNDER
• PROGRAMMABILITY NO
• BALL RETURN METHOD GRAVITY RAMP
• PASSING ROTATION 180 DEGREES, MANUAL ROTATION
• PASSING LOCATIONS 1, SINGLE-SELECT
• PASSING DISTANCE 1 DISTANCE
• TRACKS MAKES & MISSES NO
• WEIGHT 35 LBS
• STORAGE SIZE 22" L x 22" W x 59" H
• 22" x 22" x 59" small storage footprint
• 35lbs with wheels for easy moving
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can the iC3 be used on a portable hoop?
Yes! The iC3 can be used on most portable and stationary hoops, if there are no crossbars on the backside of your rim. The width of the platform between the backboard and hoop must also be less than 7 1/4" wide.
How high is the net on the iC3?
The net on the iC3 is roughly 17" above the rim, allowing a player to improve their short arc as well as allow the netting system to capture and return the ball.
Does the iC3 come assembled?
No, the iC3 will need assembly upon arrival. Once assembled, it will fold down for easy storage and no further assembly will be required before each use.
Can the iC3 be left outdoors?
The iC3 can be left outdoors, but we recommend storing indoors or in a garage when not in use to ensure longevity of the product.
Can the iC3 be used indoors on a hoop without a pole?
Absolutely! There is an optional pole that extends for hoops with poles, but it is not a requirement to use the iC3.
What is the warranty?
The iC3 has a 1-year all parts warranty. Our service and customer success team is always there to support you throughout the lifetime of your iC3.
Does the iC3 come with a shot counter?
There are no accessories currently available for the iC3. The previous wheels and counter have been discontinued.
Can the iC3 be used with a chain net?
No, the iC3 is not recommended to be used with a chain net as it can get stuck in the netting and cause tearing.