Crazy Pub Multi-Game Amusement Device
Crazy Pub Vertical Game by Subsino - VGA 10 or 20 Liner
Finally, an affordable CUTTING-EDGE multi casino game!
Complete Touchscreen Multi-Game System
Whether you are in the market for a multi-game that offers some of the most popular games in the casinos, for your business establishment or for the home, this could be the one and only casino game you’ll ever need.
The Crazy Pub has been one of the most played and sought-after games in truck stops, nigh clubs, bars, restaurants, and legal gaming facilities for the last few decades. Additionally, these were once NOT sold to the store owner or for the home, is now FREELY available to anyone from us at ITNA!
Things to consider before you make your purchase.
1. If it is for a business that requires redemption in the form of prizes, or money where legal, you would want to add a ticket printer that prints the players winnings in the points, redeemable for prices and or money.
2. If it is for home use, then you do not need the optional printer because you can press a button ion the machine to erase your winning credits. However, some homeowners prefer the ticket printer, therefor, making one’ at home casino night a smash!
Please note! Many companies in the coin-op game business, as well as store owners have reported game revenues up to several thousand dollars per week per machine. However, results will vary depending on the amount of traffic, game placement, and prize redemption. Owning a machine like this is like any other business. You need to promote it and offer your customers a PRIZE worth playing for!
When using a ticket printer, it will print the exact credit amount equal to “Dollar Amount.
The number of credits printed on the ticket is proportional to the EXACT dollar value.
• Can be Set to Either a 10 or 20 Liner
• Touchscreen Option
• Works on a 32" Vertical LCD
• Lucky Wheel Bonus
• Gift Box Bonus
• Free Game
• Double Up Game
• On Screen Set Up
• Includes Game Manual
Connects to Standard 36/10 Pin Cherry Master Harness
Game setting options:
• Quarter play:
• $1.00 = 4 credits = each credit on the ticket = 25 cents
• Nickel play:
• $1.00 = 20 credits = each credit on the ticket = 5 cents
• Penny play:
• $1.00 = 100 credits = each credit on the ticket = 1 cent
• On-screen setting allows you to change many features including coin setting, percentage, volume and more.