Cherry Master 96 S.E. (Dog’s & Diamond’s)- 8-Line Game - (Low-Boy style cabinet)
Cherry Master 96 S.E. (Dog’s & Diamond’s) Single-Game Amusement Device
For many of you, perhaps you may have played perhaps the most iconic of all 8-line arcade machines, and commonly referred to as a Cherry Master 96 S.E. (Dog’s & Diamond’s) game machine.
This is one of the first ever developed. This is the original Cherry Master 96 S.E. (Dog’s & Diamond’s) game machine.
Whether you are in the market for a single game that offers some of the most popular games in the
The Cherry Master 96 S.E. (Dog’s & Diamond’s) has been one of the most played and sought-after games in truck stops, nigh clubs, bars, restaurants, and legal gaming facilities for the last few decades. Additionally, these were once NOT sold to the store owner or for the home, is now FREELY available to anyone from us at ITNA!
Things to consider before you make your purchase.
1. If it is for a business that requires redemption in the form of prizes, or money where legal, you would want to add a ticket printer that prints the players winnings in the points, redeemable for prices and or money.
2. If it is for home use, then you do not need the optional printer because you can press a button ion the machine to erase your winning credits. However, some homeowners prefer the ticket printer, therefor, making one’ at home casino night a smash!
Please note! Many companies in the coin-op game business, as well as store owners have reported game revenues up to several thousand dollars per week per machine. However, results will vary depending on the amount of traffic, game placement, and prize redemption. Owning a machine like this is like any other business. You need to promote it and offer your customers a PRIZE worth playing for!
When using a ticket printer, it will print the exact credit amount equal to “Dollar Amount.
The number of credits printed on the ticket is proportional to the EXACT dollar value.
Game setting options:
• Quarter play:
• $1.00 = 4 credits = each credit on the ticket = 25 cents
• Nickel play:
• $1.00 = 20 credits = each credit on the ticket = 5 cents
• Penny play:
• $1.00 = 100 credits = each credit on the ticket = 1 cent
• On-screen setting allows you to change many features including coin setting, percentage, volume and more!
• 50" High--31.25" Wide--22.25" Deep
• Granite Black Laminated Finish
• Grey Laminated Bill Acceptor Door
• Attractive Gold T-Molding Around Edge of Cabinet (not pictured)
• 22" High Resolution CGA/VGA LCD Touchscreen Monitor
• 200-Watt Computer Grade Power Supply
• Optional Pyramid Phoenix Thermal Printer (Additional $300)
• Includes Bill Acceptor with stacker That Accepts $1’s, $5’s, $10’s, $20’s, $50’s, $100’s.
• Bill Acceptor Accepts All New Bills, Including the Newly Released $100
• Twist & Lock Player Buttons
• Eye Bolt Security Hasp & Cabinet Locks w/Keys
• Digital Meters on Request
• Full Color Printed Plexi Glass
• This is an ORIGINAL factory built licensed product.
Cherry Master 96 S.E. (Dog’s & Diamond’s) 8-line game (Original with double-up girt strip)