CHAMPION SHUFFLEBOARD WARRANTS ITS NEW PRODUCTS TO BE FREE FROM DEFECTS RESULTING FROM FAULTY MANUFACTURE OR FAULTY COMPONENTS UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
90 days on the Pin Gate Motor and other Electronic Parts
One year on the Cradle
Lifetime on the polymer playing surface, under normal use, for the original owner
FOR WARRANTY SERVICE
Champion Shuffleboard will, at its sole option, repair, upgrade or replace this product in the event of any defect in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. This shall be Champion’s sole obligation, and the customer's sole remedy, for any warranty claim.
Contact your authorized Champion Shuffleboard dealer for Warranty Service. Proof of purchase will be required.
SCOPE OF COVERAGE
Note that our warranty is not an unconditional guarantee for the duration. Champion Shuffleboard products are made to our exacting standards and known for their durability, but are not indestructible and require periodic maintenance in order to function properly.
With the exception of the Champion Sheffield with the outdoor package, Champion products are certified for indoor use only, and should never be installed or used outdoors or where exposed to outdoor climate and elements.
The following are not covered by the warranty.
1) Shipping or transport damage
2) Improper adjustment, maintenance or storage
3) Normal wear and tear
4) Damage or deterioration resulting from neglect, misuse, accident, liquid spills, abuse, pets or mishandling
SPECIFICALLY: DAMAGE TO THE PIN GATE MOTOR AND RELATED ELECTRONICS FROM FORCIBLY HOLDING OR ATTEMPTING TO RESTRAIN THE PIN GATE IS NOT COVERED.
5) Incidental or consequential damage except at Champion’s discretion.
6) Removal or installation charges.
7) Shipping charges except at Champion’s discretion. For warranty service on the polymer playing surface, the customer is responsible for transportation charges to and from Champion.
8) Unauthorized modification of the product.
9) Use of this product with unapproved parts, conversion kits or accessories.
10) Damage from fire, flood, lightning or other acts of nature including power surges. Champion recommends use of a surge-protected outlet
EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES
Champion Shuffleboard’s sole obligation and liability under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product at our option. Champion Shuffleboard shall not, in any event, be liable for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from interruption of service, loss of business or revenue, or for liability in tort relating to this product or resulting from its use or possession.
LIMITATIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to those of merchantability, revenue generation, or fitness for a particular purpose. The duration of implied warranties is limited to the period specified in the Warranty Length section above.