This warranty applies to all Kamado Joe® products.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on Ceramic Parts
• Kamado Joe® warrants that key ceramic parts used in this Kamado Joe® grill and smoker are free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the grill.
• 5-Year Warranty on Metal Parts and Kettle Joe Grills
Kamado Joe® warrants that key metal and cast-iron parts used in this Kamado Joe® grill and smoker are free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years.
• 3-Year Warranty on Electronic Components, Heat Deflectors, and Pizza Stones
• Kamado Joe® warrants that electronic component of this Kamado Joe® grill and smoker are free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years.
• 2-Year Warranty on Miscellaneous Components and Standalone Accessories
Kamado Joe® warrants that any miscellaneous components used in this Kamado Joe® grill and smoker (including, but not limited to the thermometer, gaskets, and iKamand controllers) or any Kamado Joe accessories are free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years.
Limited Commercial Use Warranty
This warranty assumes normal and reasonable domestic household use combined with expected good maintenance for all Kamado Joe® products. This warranty does not apply to commercial usages, for example, by, caterers, butchers, rental companies, and food trucks. Kamado Joe® warrants that all Kamado Joe® grills and smokers used in commercial applications are free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year
When Does the Warranty Coverage Begin?
Warranty coverage commences on the original date of purchase and covers only the original purchaser. For the warranty to apply, you must register your Kamado Joe® product using the product registration page on our website. If you discover a defect in material or workmanship during the applicable warranty period under normal use and maintenance, Kamado Joe® will, at our sole option, replace or repair the defective component at no cost to you for the component itself. This warranty does not apply to labor, or any other cost associated with the service, repair, or operation of the grill. Kamado Joe will pay all shipping charges on warranty parts.
What is Not Covered?
This warranty does not apply to damage caused by abuse or use of the product for purposes other than that for which it is designed, damage caused by lack of proper use, assembly, maintenance or installation, damages caused by accidents or natural disasters, damage caused by unauthorized attachments or modifications, or damage during transport. This warranty does not cover damage from normal wear and tear from use of the product (for example, scratches, dents, dings, and chipping) or changes in the appearance of the grill that do not affect its performance.