• Free play button
• Currency acceptor
• Penny play
• Nickel play
• Quarter play
• Multi-coin denominational (25 cents, 50 cents and $1.00) add $150.00
• Hand-pay with reset key (Manually erase credits) (No charge)
• Ticket printer (Print actual vouchers) (No charge)
• Ticket printer with ticket in ticket out (Tito system) add $250.00
• Extra printer paper (600 sheets) adds $20.00
• Slot machine Stand add $150.00
Options descriptions please read:
Free play button will be installed and the currency acceptor will be removed.
• This is an actual currency acceptor that was originally installed and used in the casinos.
• Accepts U.S. currency; $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100 bills.
• With these options there will be no free play button.
• Penny play:
• 100 credits per dollar
• Nickel play:
• 20 credits per dollar
4 credits per dollar
• This machine does not accept coins.
• Hand pay enables the player to turn a key to erase credits from the screen.
• With hand pay the machine will not print any tickets.
• Prints out an actual ticket voucher, just like in the casinos that displays winning credit total.
• This machine prints tickets only, it will not dispense any money.
Slot machine stands:
• Condition: used.
• Color: black, brown, or grey colors and condition will vary.
• There are no choices in colors or styles.
• Approximate stand dimensions: 22"d x 22"w x 18"h x 60lbs