ARCADE BOXER - Spyder Boxer
Because this comes unassembled, it is recommended for locations and homes with tight turns in stair cases.
These are VERY LIMITED supply.
This is an arcade boxer machine. Also referred to as; arcade boxer, boxing games, punching machines, arcade punching machines.
An arcade boxer is typically found and used in commercial establishments such as taverns, clubs, arcades, amusement parks this arcade boxing machine (arcade boxer) can even be used in the "At Home Arcade," or "Man Cave," or even the "Staycation."
Additionally, we at IN THE NEW AGE have seen a huge increase in home arcades. So many of our clientele are building their home game rooms with arcade machines, pinball machines, jukeboxes, game tables, gaming tables, and now Arcade Boxers!
This is built for heavy duty game play no matter what your venue may be!
• Free game mode
• Difficulty levels
• Works with bills and coins in all currencies and tokens
• Works with coin- and bill acceptor simultaneously
• Unbreakable record setting
• Manual and automatic high score resetting
• Flashing halogen lights mode
• Solid mechanism
• Electronic coin acceptor included
• Space saver
• Wall-mount ready
• Easy to transport
• Dimensions free-standing:
• H 223cm x W 63cm x D 115cm, weight 115kg
• H 88" x W 25" x D 45", weight 254lbs
• Dimensions wall-mounted:
• H 143cm x W 50cm x D 109cm, weight 75kg
• H 56" x W 20" x D 43", weight 166lbs
• By default the machine is shipped as a free standing unit. Wall mounted unit is optional.
• POWER USAGE
• Idle State: 21.6 Watts (0.17A - 0.19A)
• Peak Usage: 426 Watts (3.5A - 3.6A)